Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hiking

My humans took me hiking a while back. I got to run around without a leash. That was fun. They didn't want me to run as far as I did though, so I had to keep going back to them.


So many fantastic smells.
They didn't get a picture of it, but I was careful when going up hard stuff like this to make sure my humans could make it. They're not as athletic as I am.

This is fun!
We also went to a lake.

Pretty!


I drank out of it, but didn't swim. One of my humans' friends swam though. My humans were not happy with me for drinking this water. I don't know why.


Muon the forest adventure dog.


I hope we can go hiking again.


---Muon


1 comment:

  1. Dear Muon,

    I hope you will tell us all about your next hike, too. I love your beautiful photos!

    Love,
    Nannyfan

    ReplyDelete