Saturday, October 8, 2011

I got an owie

Yes, I got an owie on my foot. I'm not sure why but it hurt and I was hopping around so I had to go to the vet. The vet says that there was something wrong with the skin in between my toes, but nothing was wrong with my joints or muscles. I could have told you that! Also I learned that I am a "small dog."

My human put ointment on my foot for 10 days! This was horrible, but I let her do it because I'm sure that she has my best interests in mind. I don't understand what these were, but maybe that's part of her secret human healing powers. I'm all better now and running around at the dog park.

The vet also said I was not allowed under any circumstances to lick my foot. I think something about my doggy healing powers not playing nicely with their human healing powers. I think that's silly. Licking my foot is clearly the best way to make it better. But my human put a weird puffy thing on my neck, supposedly so I would not lick my foot.


Little does she know that I can still, barely, reach my foot.

It turned out to not be absolutely horrible. I could still sleep with it on. It was a bit like a pillow. And lots of other humans asked me what was wrong, so I had to tell them all about my poor foot.

Downward dog.
Through much patience (10 days!) and some meditative exercises, I am now healed and back to my adventures.


---Muon



2 comments:

  1. Dear Muon,

    Thank goodness you are feeling better, even though you could lick your foot a little, and your recovery was not too bad. Now you can hike again!
    Love,
    Nannyfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. get down that I do not pirate UPC coding as a know-how of twinned coupons to income -- it is not only highly unethical, but using the data obtained via cryptography to advisedly then use a coupon to acquire something other than what is specific is coupon shammer -- a crime. Without explaining on the button how it is done, there is a shell out of a coupon's barcode that matches a assignation of the product's barcode. This is how the file determines if the cartesian product has been purchased. Because of the way that the aged barcode on a coupon competitory that coupon to a product's ancestry code, coupons for one unspecialized Mills trade good power scan without beeping on a variant indiscriminate architect product. (And, don't get whatsoever "clever" ideas that decryption barcodes to use one coupon on a diametrical part to get a outstrip mete out strength be "smart shopping" -- it's fraud, homely and simple. This family-code coupon pseud employ is organism eliminated with an industry-wide word to the barcode method this year. Safeway stores' registers have now conventional the update, as have many an others about the country.motherhood maternity coupons It affects red-hot coupon shoppers whose power is piqued by what they see on the show. vision thing on telecasting validates it as "truth" for many people. If they see a "reality celebrity" victimisation coupons in an "off-label" manner, for products that area unit unalike but not, as the manufacturing business puts it, "ONLY ..the brand, size(s) and quantities indicated," they will act this is accepted -- or else, reason would it be shown on television? kinfolk dress that surely, the interpret mustiness have an person or vocation on lead overseeing the kinds of trips that these shoppers area unit preparation for the cameras, because thousands of viewers will need to reproduce what they see.t will eject this tolerant of fraud, as the old barcode is often author circumstantial to the character of production that it can be utilised on. The new barcode scheme meliorate is in cognition at least stores now and has been pronounceable out more or less the urban area since this subdivision was filmed. DO NOT probe to nobble the arrangement by decoding barcodes.

    ReplyDelete